Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MITES

Stop the presses and call the army. MITES! For some strange reason, people freak out over these tiny little pests called mites. There are many kinds of mites. Rodent mites, bird mites, clover mites, night mites (just kidding), scabies mite, straw mites, and chiggers just to name a few. Most of these pests can be a nuisance to humans, mostly causing itching.

Luckily, mites can be treated and eliminated. Expel them from you life! Mites be gone. So how is it done? Most mites need the host to survive, like the bird mite, and some live off humans, like the scabies mite.

Bird mites, chiggers, rodent mites can all be successfully treated using a vacuum and some insecticide. Removing the birds from your home if they are nesting near by will help. They may take some time to control, but they will go away.

Other mites like the scabies need to be treated by doctors.

So all this fear and gloom and doom is for not. No need to be scared of tiny microscopic bugs crawling into your brain. Be brave.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great pest control company that I have had great experience with.

http://www.thepestexperts.com/

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Vancouver pest control

Kosal Da said...

This is a great blog you have put up. Thank you for the great information. Do you happen to know of a good pest control company in my area?

Tom Hardy said...

Thank you so much for posting this information! I have been looking for pest control in Calgary, I just bought a fixer upper and need to get some critters outta here!

Negi said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Wasp Removal

Rodries Sumner said...

This is some great and useful information you have put on this blog. Thank you. I am going to hire a pest control company in my home town of boca raton. Do you know of any good ones there?

Jems Nichole said...

Thank you very much. I agreee with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
Termites Honolulu

pest control pittsburgh said...

this article is very useful specially you've got a great information about on pest control..its very important that your house and you also are safe.

Avery Schlacter said...

Thanks for this information I really enjoyed the blog. I've been looking for new ways of pest management in Vancouver just because I feel like I've tried almost everything.

Bob Strong said...

Sounds like it is time to call a Utah pest control company to take care of that. I hate having pests in my home.

natural pest control sunshine coast said...

If you find evidence of termites in your home, there's a good chance that their numbers are already quite strong.